You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH777549 Mar 11, 2021 Competitive
A typical inventory analyst is responsible for reviewing and distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels, cost,
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands
- Revise production schedule, when required, due to design changes, labor or material shortages or other interruptions
- Distribute production schedules and work orders to departments.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Corporate Accounts Manager
44 (0)117 944 (0)0600