Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Client Regulatory Analyst on behalf of a top-tier bank based in Belfast. The Client Regulatory Analyst will be rewarded with an initial 8 moth contract and a day r
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Client Regulatory Analyst on behalf of a top-tier bank based in Belfast. The Client Regulatory Analyst will be rewarded with an initial 8 moth contract and a day rate of £390.
Please note this role is based in Belfast and you'll be required in the offices 3 days a week 2 days from home.
This role will focus on implementing upcoming regulatory changes by working closely with Citi's Platinum and Priority clients to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Ensuring highly accurate MIS data for tracking progress is up to date and accurately reflecting internal and external updates
- Working closely with the bank's internal stakeholder teams including Markets Transformation/Legal/Sales/Ops
- Driving client adherence progress ahead of strict regulatory deadlines and identifying and highlighting potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Displaying exceptional project management and data management skills
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management techniques in a front office environment
- Industry experience in data, data management and/or regulatory initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating with stakeholders to drive changes and understand process impact on topics including issue resolution and controls
- Knowledge of global markets trading products (Fixed Income, Equity, Currencies & Commodities) and regulation
- Experience or knowledge of Markets legal documentation preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.