- BBBH768970 Oct 27, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Billing and Export Coordinator on behalf of a FTSE 250 company based in Belfast. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within this expanding team. Th
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Billing and Export Coordinator on behalf of a FTSE 250 company based in Belfast. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within this expanding team.
The successful applicant will be exposed to a variety of business processes and will be expected to perform technical analysis for legal and business reporting purposes, and complete various outputs accurately before submission to the relevant government bodies.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Independently execute the Billing and Export functions for multiple legal entities
- Control customer portfolios with general oversight of all Billing and Export documentation requirements, inclusive of in house export customs clearance with HMRC.
- Support the Billing and Export Manager in ensuring correct process, control and compliance risk is managed and mitigated within the department. This includes VAT & Customs compliance and other audit functions.
- Regularly liaise with the aforementioned groups in addition to internal partners, customers, banks, forwarding agents and shipping lines amongst others.
- Advocate a customer relationship orientated culture within the SSC to promote client satisfaction.
- Ad hoc duties as deemed necessary
A relevant degree or equivalent with relevant job-related experience
Candidates with lesser or no qualifications must have significantly more job-related experience
Job Related Experience may include:
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities
- Understanding of billing procedures
- Understanding of export procedures
- Understanding of customs compliance
- Highest level of integrity with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and personal accountability
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel
- Proficient knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Experience of working in a Shared Service environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | National Delivery Recruitment
44 (0)1179 440 600