You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH784315 Jun 07, 2021 Competitive
Morgan Mckinley are partnering with a leading business based in Bristol that are going through an element of change and are looking for an experienced Transactional Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Director the Transactional Manager will be key in building internal and external stakeholder relationships coupled with managing a large transactional finance team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a transactional finance team, responsible for hiring, structure changes, coaching and employee development.
- Working closely with the IT department to understand and set KPI's and SLA's.
- Implementing and improving processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with the improvement and implementation of systems
- Producing various business intelligence reports to discuss with the Finance Director
- Provide support and analysis to finance colleagues and auditors to enable to production and audit of the statutory accounts
- Leading on various projects
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of managing and recruiting a transactional finance team
- Experienced in implementing and improving processes
- Good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to implement and design KPI's
To apply for the role please contact Lucy Platt on 0777 614 6634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment