A market leading, fast paced, growing company are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis!
The purpose of the Global Payroll Assistant is to join a global team and provide administration to payroll on a day to day basis and to support on payroll projects. This role will provide global payroll assistance for 17 countries, support in the global annual benefits renewal process, along with monthly benefits and payroll updated, employee lifecycle documentation for monthly payroll and working with the finance department to process payments.
This role will also support on all compliance actives in the HR and Payroll team. Extracting and downloading benefit reports, supplier invoices and manage the global payroll inbox, escalating queries when required. The role will offer excellent customer service standards to the global business.
The role will have a mixture of pro-active and re-active tasks, ranging from logging benefits requests and data, responding to employee queries to drafting letters, maintaining our HR database and benefits portals, data tracking and document development.
* Global monthly payroll administration support to include new starters, leavers, change of terms, etc.
* Support with tracking of the global employee data and changes in relation to the annual and monthly benefits
* Update and maintain the global benefits portals
* Prepare monthly payroll data for submission
* Assisting with Year End transactions (P60's, P11D's, etc)
* Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
* Updating the system on a daily basis, in line with GDPR
* Monitoring the payroll inbox and responding to queries, escalating when required
* Experienced in payroll ideally on a global basis and strong Excel skills.
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.