- BBBH775519 Feb 17, 2021 £20k - £40k
A fantastic TEMP TO PERM opportunity to work for a great business in a new role - office based in the lovely part of Bristol centre
This is a temp to permanent role with a projected start date of 8t March. Working for a fantastic business and my favourite client you will absolutely enjoy being part of this organisation.
In order to be considered you will be immediately available or on a short notice. Interviews next week!
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous Administrative experience
- Previous experience of office H&S practices such as fire safety procedures and conducting risk
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Experience of working autonomously and independently with a very pro-active approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products (word and excel)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and co-ordinate the review of office of fire safety procedures, fire marshals/wardens and drills in collaboration with the Group Office Manager
- Support activity relating to site security, office vendors and service providers
- Manage the ordering of stationary and office supplies
- Office access software management, including production of office swipe cards and upholding of site security procedures, providing training to staff as necessary on new procedures
- Responsible for booking Group-wide travel to include: flights, trains, accommodation and car hires
- Pro-actively and continuously improve the Group's administrative processes and procedures ensuring ease of use and efficiency.
- Maintenance of Engineering Kit register for Operations business
- Ordering PPE and workwear for employees and maintaining register
- Support the co-ordination of back to office work plans such as implementing control measures such as appropriate signage, deep cleaning and adhoc site vists
- Co-ordinate DSE training and follow up remedial actions on an annual basis in collaboration with HR
- Responsibility for Office new starter inductions (office practices only - fire procedures etc when return to the offices is complete)
- Support event management - Christmas parties, summer parties etc - work collaboratively with other business units, HR, marketing etc.
- Supporting marketing and ESG initiatives with ESG & Marketing Manager such as making posts on social media channels
- Taking minutes at Manager meetings (as required)
- Welcoming visitors to the office -offering and making refreshments
- Ordering refreshments (lunch, dinners) for meetings and staff events
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks such as formatting documents, scheduling team meetings etc
- Any other reasonable task as requested by a Manager or Director of the business
for more, pls call me on 07951831705
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Human Resourcing