- BBBH769756 Nov 23, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are supporting a progressive and growing business based in the city centre in hiring a Operational IT Manager
This is a newly created role designed to get the operational side of IT up and running with a view to build a team and execute the IT strategy. The main purpose of the role is to work with the Group Leadership team and IT strategic resource, contribute to the development of the IT strategy and lead on delivery of the strategy for the Group of companies. Manage relationships with third party providers ensuring service level agreements are met and maintained and ensuring all employees in the Group c70 users, have the IT tools available them to perform their duties effectively and securely.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the development of the IT strategy and implement the IT strategy / roadmap for the Group of companies to include our IT infrastructure and applications.
- Contribute to European growth strategy, advising on practical IT matters relating to new site acquisitions and new developments
- Management of Group cybersecurity to include the review of current cybersecurity measures and the development and implementation of a programme of improvement
- Development and implementation of IT policies (including cybersecurity policies, management policies, account shutdown policies etc)
- Become global administrator for SharePoint, the businesses primary data platform. Duties will include general system administration, builds and system review audits ensuring the potential of the platform is maximised
- Manage third party IT contract providers (IT helpdesk) to ensure SLA's are achieved
- Working with the Group Finance Director contribute to IT budgeting, forecasting and cyclical IT capex plan
- Training and support of staff on all IT systems, including support for the field-based team on IT queries (cybersecurity, working from home, system training etc)
- Responsible for IT compliance, including data security and GDPR
- Undertake IT risk assessments in connection with business development projects
- iPad management, including management of MDM software JamF
- Management of office phonelines and desktop phones, including conference phones and other meeting room technology
- Management of IT suppliers (Horizon, Vivio etc) and IT licenses (PV Syst, Adobe)
- Support the integration of new business systems and contribute to project plans such as 3MW and Data³
- Assist with data migrations and provide advice on best practice
- Responsible for data control: back-ups, retention policies, access function
- Produce management reports from IT systems as required by the GLT
- Work collaboratively with teams to deliver IT solutions, providing best practice advice and guidance
- Oversee IT related tasks allocated to Office Manager and administrative functions
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience at IT Management level
- Experience of implementing and maintaining document management systems (SharePoint experience essential)
- Experience of development and implementation of IT improvement strategies and roadmaps
- Project Planning skills and experience
- Experience of control systems advantageous
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience of working in a Financial Sector is essential
The role will suit a technical minded individual with hands on experience of executing a strategic IT roadmap. This is a hugely critical role for the business that has ambitious growth plans.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do get in touch on 07951831705.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Human Resourcing