- BBBH782985 May 31, 2021 Competitive
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Accountant who is either studying or qualified that has strong business partnering and analysis experience!
Morgan Mckinley are proud to be partnering with a fast growing, highly successful company in North Bristol that continued to do well during the pandemic.
Reporting into the Financial Controller the role will incorporate finance business partnering, business analysis, management accounts and financial accounts. The successful Accountant will be offered career progression, excellent benefits and a role that will give you massive exposure across the business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation and Analysis of month-end results
- Provide monthly analysis to budget holders
- Manage formulation of budgets and forecasts in line with reporting cycle
- Participation in the planning and execution of the annual statutory audit
- Company tax matters, including VAT
- Support in the development of Group ERP system
- Improve processes & financial controls
- Provide support and assistance to the wider Finance team
- Assist in company-wide process improvement projects
- Maintenance of HP and Fixed Asset Register
- Ad-hoc requests
What you will need:
- You will need to be studying a professional finance qualification or be qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Have experience in financial analysis, business partnering and management accounts
- It will be advantageous if you also have experience in financial accounting
- Happy to be hands on and carry out month end journals
- Strong Excel and an added benefit if you are familiar with Power Bi.
If you are an ambitious Accountant with a commercial mindset and the relevant experience and qualifications then please contact me ASAP, 0777 614 6634, email@example.com, or click on apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment