A Bristol based leading employer is seeking it's next Business Accountant with proven leadership skills to join them on their journey of success and their ambitious plans for the future
A fantastic opportunity for a Qualified/ nearly Qualified ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA Accountant to join a growing business and one of Bristol's leading employers on a permanent basis.
With particular strengths in month end, business partnering and leadership of junior accounting staff, this business provides a highly desirable benefits package, exciting development and encompasses:
-Managing, controlling, analysing and reporting on financial performance, ensuring the business is
kept up to date with current and potential performance, and identifying trends or concerns.
- Building strong, professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, supporting
key business decisions by analysing and presenting key financial data.
- Proactively partnering with functional teams, facilitating their understanding of financial reporting,
budgeting and forecasting and aiding their decision making processes.
- Providing timely accounting, reporting and analysis of revenues and cost.
- Generating timely reports and analysis on passenger statistics in relation to revenue and costs.
- Managing and controlling the data feeds for all commercial revenues, ensuring data integrity is
regularly evaluated and maintained.
- Managing and auditing the processes, systems & contracts for all revenue streams, cash collection
and card payments, including site visits to business partners to review procedures and controls.
- Leading the reporting, budgeting and forecasting exercises across the business for all relevant
- Managing a team of three trainee accountants, supporting, coaching, developing, empowering and
performance managing them to deliver a first class service to colleagues and the business.
- Managing the sales ledger function and associated credit control.
- Producing the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for non-aeronautical revenue control
- Providing support to the Financial Planning & Analysis function with reporting developments,
tender processes and investment appraisal.
- Assisting with the management and administration of the company insurance policies, including
annual reviews of cover and cost.
Apply today to find out more about this rare opportunity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.