- BBBH782434 May 15, 2021 Competitive
An innovative, privately owned business is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team, based near the centre of Bristol on a permanent basis.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be offered study support and excellent benefits. The Accounts Assistant will be working within a small team, mainly supporting the Payroll and Accounts Payable activities, including preparing payroll for the payroll bureau, invoice processing, query resolution, and payment runs.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing the payroll for the payroll bureau and dealing with payroll queries.
- Processing timesheets
- Inputting/checking and coding purchase invoices.
- Statement reconciliations
- Payment runs.
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing expenses
- Dealing with expenses queries
- Helping the finance team with adhoc duties
What you will need:
- Experience in payroll
- An advantage if you have experience in Accounts Payable.
- Confident using Excel (pivots and v look ups)
- Able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
If you are interested in this fantastic Accounts Assistant opportunity, please 'apply' today to be considered or call me on 0777 614 6634.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment