- BBBH770066 Nov 20, 2020 £20k - £40k
Marketing & IT Programme and Project Manager - Up to £40,000 - Exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation - Apply now
Job Title: Marketing Program Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: Bracknell / Working from home
Hours: Monday - Friday, Up to 40 hours per week. Office based 2-3 days a week and the rest working from home
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Programme and Project Manager for a global home automation company who are growing rapidly and are expanding their business.
This is a newly created role where you will be responsible for overseeing and running IT & Marketing transformation projects including and not limited to; the implementation of a new E-mail system, CRM Programmes and Customer Feedback tools.
This role would be working from home with 2-3 days a week based from their Bracknell office
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking leadership with projects as requested through each phase
- Putting together timing plans and keeping stakeholders to them
- Writing business requirements for technology projects that represent the needs of the customer marketing team
- Collaborating with Marketing & IT teams managing full transformations and processes
- Communicating with stakeholders within IT & Business
- Facilitating tasks to Marketing & IT teams
- Tracking budgets
- Partnering with Customer Care teams to ensure platforms are improved
- Running workshops to facilitate project design
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Experience in GTM launch offerings
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Having a consulting mindset
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively at both the strategic and operational levels
- Strong IT skills
- Enthusiastic with a strong drive to collaborate
- Confident communicator
- High energy, driven and collaborative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1483 453 555