- BBBH769300 Jan 21, 2021 Competitive
Social Media Manager, Bracknell, responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of the social strategy, focusing primarily on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive / Social Media Manager to join a successful, growing Consumer Goods company in a newly formed role. The company have exciting plans for expansion and this position has been created due to growth. We are therefore looking for someone who is confident, highly motivated and keen to make an impact, who would relish the chance to work as part of an entrepreneurial team and who can help drive the business forward.
You will be responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of the social strategy (predominantly paid), focusing primarily on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. The role will require management of the retained social media agency to deliver top performing and on brand creative across the core channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute and further define the paid social strategy, including increasing targeted brand awareness and supporting product launches
- Define the content calendar in line with the customer facing master plan
- Improve visibility and advocacy of our products on YouTube and other peer to peer forums
- Develop the YouTube strategy to ensure sufficiency in YouTube search and influencer content
- Manage the social agency to ensure all creative is on brand and product information is correct
- Work with the local sales teams for language and localisation approvals
- Work with the social agency to deliver actionable social listening insights to the business
- Work closely with the customer care team to resolve community management issues, develop how-to and pre-purchase decision making content
- Monitor performance across channels using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Google Data Studio, and link this back to sales data
- Continuous innovation in channel strategy and tactics to reach and engage the target audience
- Digital Marketing specialist with good Social Media knowledge
- Ability to motivate agency partners and continuously drive improved performance
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail - can spot trends or anomalies in data
- Ambitious, driven self-starter who can not only manage the day to day executions with excellence, but also drive strategy development and continuously improve performance
This role has great scope for development and alongside fantastic opportunities for career progression the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £55k plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), contributory pension, medical insurance, life assurance, annual bonus of up to 10% of salary and discounted products for employees.
For more information apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Office Support
+44 (0) 1483 453555