- Oct 25, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
Role and responsibilities
- Daily processing and settlement of Treasury products, Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Derivatives, IRS, CCS, Bonds and Treasury Bills
- Provide support to business needs in all aspects of Operations.
- Actively involve and participate in system projects, initiatives, enhancements and UAT.
- Perform account management activities such as static data setup, deposits placement, rollovers and remittances.
- Perform daily EOD checks, reconciliation of securities position/holdings, management and regulatory reporting.
- Check Corporate Action notification and follow up.
- Prepare trade confirmations, advices and statements to clients.
- Prepare periodical reports and ad-hoc reports whenever required.
- Prepare monthly transaction volume reports.
- Ensure that internal rules, policies and procedures are adhered to and in strict compliance with the regulatory rules.
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently, and recommend process improvements.
- Anticipate and respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients as well as Head Office.
- Perform other roles and projects as assigned by the Team Leader/Department Head.
- A tertiary qualification with minimum 7years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Good working knowledge in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management is required.
- Knowledge of remittances and current account is desirable.
- MAS Derivative Trade Reporting experience.
- Familiar with Clearstream platform.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing as well as Operational Risk issues.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932