- Oct 14, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Investment Banking & Wealth Management services. They are one of the well-recognized tier one houses.
The singapore team is looking for a VP hire to join their Market Risk team, supporting the International Wealth Management business.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the setup of adequate risk monitoring of the FX Margin trading activities.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the FX Margin Trading activities.
- Develop, review and implement methodologies covering haircut, margin requirement and netting rules within the Wealth Management Business.
- Liaise with Risk Methodology Group to design and validate proposed risk methodologies.
- Allocate haircut and margin required to eligible securities in adherence to policy and methodology.
- Provide justifications and recommendations on haircut deviation.
- To conduct regular reviews of securities granted haircut / margin required within the Wealth Management Business.
- To produce regular risk reports and ad-hoc impact analysis for management review.
- Contribute to the stress testing analysis on clients' portfolios.
- Maintain updated operational procedures within department.
- To participate and lead various risk projects including writing detailed risk requirements and performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Diploma /Degree in Banking/Business/Economics/Finance
- 5 7 years of relevant experience in market risk/analysis in an investment/ private bank with strong knowledge and understanding of PB business and products.
- Experience in monitoring of FX Margin Trading activities using MarginMan or similar systems with experience in Delta Margining
- Experience in LTV/Margin Methodology design/justification/validation
- Able to use Bloomberg and other banking tools.
- Advanced skills in Excel (experience with VBA would be advantageous)
- Experience in project management is a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932