- Feb 02, 2023
(A good command of written and spoken Chinese is required to liaise with Chinese-speaking candidates and employees.) Our client is enlarging iits team in Singapore in line with their business expansion. We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Executive to be part of this growing organization in the technology industry.
- Stakeholder engagement in assessing recruitment requirements and develop appropriate solutions to attract quality talents
- Drive entire recruitment cycle (attract, source, select and offer management) in a timely manner
- Use assessment tools to source and select appropriate talents
- Conduct market mapping to provide market trends and intelligence to stakeholders
- Utilize a variey of recruitment channels to attract and source candidates
- Plan and develop Talent Pools for the business in alignment with business Hiring Plan
- Create and maintain a database of diverse talent pools across a range of skills and experience in line with the profiles required for the business
- Coordinate the employment contract preparation and offer/negotiation process and address any queries
- Preparation of weekly recruitment report / dashboard
- Provide general administrative support and participate in ad-hoc HR projects & initiatives as assigned
Candidate Requirements :
- Diploma / Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hiring experiences
- Experience in the information technology industry would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills with good command of written and spoken Chinese (Required to liaise with Chinese-speaking candidates and employees)
- Willingness, reliable, flexible, and adaptable individual who is able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and task-oriented
If you are keen and have the relevant experience/competences, click "Apply now". Your referrals of suitable candidates would be appreciated too. Thank you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2199899