You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH769790 Nov 17, 2020 Competitive
Experienced Informatica Tableau Developer who has experience in developing dashboard visualisation application using Tableau for an award winning IT healthcare Leader in Singapore
Develop dashboard visualisation application using Tableau. Analyse data to present informative data visualisation to stakeholder and management.
- Design, implement proof-of-concept solutions, create and deploy advanced BI visualisations (in Tableau or other visualisation tool)
- Conceive and document design solution (for dashboards) through user research, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc, for front-end development.
- Research source data and design queries that bring data into Tableau or another visualisation tool.
- Ability to translate business requirements and objectives into effective BI tools, from concept through implementation.
- Contribute to and help define team best practices around report development, testing, access management, and dashboard refresh scheduling.
- Expertise in Data Visualisation including effective communication, appropriate chart types, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Tableau suite or other visualisation tool to create Thoughtful visualisation & Visual Analytics.
- Experience in Self Service BI (business intelligence).
- Ability to build application into dashboard using Server & Desktop setup.
- Knowledge of best practices and experience optimising Tableau or other visualisation tool for performance.
- Experience in reverse engineering and revising Tableau Workbooks or other dashboards created by other developers.
- Ability to develop application in dashboard and port / share on mobile devices
- Experience in performing basic administration tasks on Dashboard Server for a production environment.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Tableau Software or another comparable visualisation tool.
- Data analysis skills with ability to dig in and understand complex models and business processes with advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced SQL or other database querying languages.
- Experience with performance tuning and documenting changes.
- Ability / willingness to participate in production support activities, including after-hours support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, software engineering or related field preferred.
- Tableau Certifications would be a good to have.
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S