- Nov 24, 2022
About the company - Public Sector focused technology company driving and building state of the art projects, programs, systems and application to contribute to the national level initiatives.
- Create and maintain test cases, test plans ensuring that they are up to date with requirements and policy changes
- Create, maintain and improve the automated test framework and test environments
- Conduct testing on new features and file defects
- Perform various tests such as manual/functional/performance/exploratory tests support UATs
- Assist in resolving production cases
- Degree in software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering or infocomm-related discipline
- At least 3 years of professional software quality testing experience with hands-on automation
- Strong understanding of testing techniques, risk analysis
- Strong understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
If you are interested to know about this role discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with 14 days however, we will keep your profile in database for future opportunities and feel free to keep an eye on our postings that might be more relevant for your profile.
MMK Talent Solutions
EA License No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1876670