- Feb 02, 2023
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary project, modernizing the IT system landscape of the healthcare industry in Singapore.
Position Summary / Project Description
You will be working with a team of dedicated & committed engineers for
the development of healthcare application platform and solutions for the
transformation of Singapore Healthcare IT landscape. Our mantra is to
"work hard and have fun", to deliver the next generation healthcare
digital experience across whole of Singapore
As a frontend Software Developer, you will work closely with team
members of different disciplines and have influence to deliver quality
software applications. As part of the Agile Squad, you will be responsible
for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with, and
strive for continuous improvement.
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in ideation and concepts sessions with end user and product owner
- Convert high fidelity prototypes into working web application
- Produce maintainable and testable code
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation with knowledge of methodologies and procedures for application testing and quality assurance
- Work with backend development team to create and optimize solution
- Work closely with DevOps engineer for release management
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 4 years of experience in building Front-end applications
- At least 2 years of experience in developing SPA (Single Page Application) using ReactJS, Typescript, Redux, React-Router, Axios
- Proficient with ECMAScript up to ESNext
- Experience in Unit test and code coverage tools e.g. Jest, Cobertura, Sinon, Chai
- Passion for creating a great user experience and interactions
- Strong team work and communication skill
- Experience in healthcare domain, or enterprise domains where cybersecurity and data privacy are crucial would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Renee Feng at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a reply within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Talent Solutions
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 EAP
Registration No: R23111942