Software Development Engineers in Test (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH765764 Oct 12, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Exciting Software Development Engineer in Test Opportunities (SDET) with a Giant Internet MNC from the USA!!! (One Year Renewable Contract)
Our client is a giant internet company. They are looking for experienced Software Development in Test Engineers (SDET) to join their team.
- Responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications.
- Play a key role in building test automation for the Enterprise Products including 3rd party platforms like Oracle Fusion.
- Experience in designing and implementing test frameworks & writing robust tests for complex enterprise products including Oracle Fusion ERP
- Expertise in writing automated unit / integration / e2e tests.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Analyze root causes of hard to fix test flakiness issues and suggest best practices.
- Execute Performance, Load, Stress, Endurance and Chaos testing to collect, measure and analyze the impact to the performance of applications, service layers and core systems components.
- 1 year to 8 years years of experience with object -oriented programming
- Expertise with testing tools like Selenium Webdriver, Puppeteer, Protractor.
- Experience in other programming languages like Java, PHP & Python
- Passion and drive for functional correctness, performance, scalability and reliability of all systems.
- Ability to write SQL queries for data validation and troubleshooting
- Experience in working with 3rd party systems like Oracle would be preferred.
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196