SharePoint Administrator (Contract)
- BBBH768457 Oct 19, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Our client is a prestigious Banking Organization where they provide a widely used platform along with various services and solutions to individuals and their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Sharepoint Administrator to join their team.
The Job Requirements
- Playing an active role as Level 2 Support to manage incident and event tickets, determine priority, and resolution from Level 1 escalation within defined SLA in compliance to the organization's incident management process
- Escalate incident and event tickets to Level 3 teams within defined SLA in compliance to client's incident management process
- Perform in-depth production incident troubleshooting, resolve any production incident and monitor the fixes to ensure correct resolution.
- Manage application jobs, and provide instructions to Level 1 Application Operations team for jobs recovery/execution
- Perform Service Requests (e.g. data patching, extraction of data or report, answer usage queries, etc.)
- Build and update knowledge base from incident and problem tickets
- Having knowledge or working experience pertaining to SharePoint Administration is mandatory
- Relevant experience in creating new SharePoint pages
- Relevant experience in deploying and maintaining Webparts and/or Deploying and maintaining SharePoint apps
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle communication at different levels and diverse population Preferred Criteria
- Good to have knowledge or working experience in Office 365 - Exchange Hybrid (Exchange online)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience to resolve critical & complex incidents
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138