Service Delivery Assistant Manager
- BBBH785078 Jun 19, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader & provider in Singapore, by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
To manage and oversee the contracts throughout the lifecycle of the projects or asset or service, and be responsible for building and managing relationships with vendors.
- Define the Contract and Vendor Contract Management Policy and Procedure.
- Monitor the service performance of the support vendor by ensuring adherence to performance SLA
- Work with internal teams and/or vendor in the contract/vendor management to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Foster close partnership with vendors without compromising procurement governance and uphold an unprejudiced views against vendors/products
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts
- Create a management dashboard for management update and decision-making.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 5-10 years' experience with managing vendors with SLA negotiation and management
- Knowledge of IT Operations and Infrastructure Management
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience or certification in ITIL Service Management
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130