Senior Systems Engineer/Manager
- BBBH774741 Oct 30, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader in Singapore, by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day to day operations and undertake projects related to systems installations, configurations as well as monitoring and maintenance.
- Provide technical advice to the team and clients on installation, setup, configuration of systems
- Monitor systems performance and usage
- Systems administration and works toward continuous optimisation of systems performance
- Supervise backups, optimisation, initiation of recovery procedures and routine troubleshooting
- Conduct regular system audits and upgrades
- Conduct new systems testing and implementation
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 8 years of working experience in similar or related role
- Experienced in either one (Windows/Wintel/Linux/Unix or VMware)
- Experienced in system implementation or project management
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130