You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Senior Systems Engineer
- BBBH795758 Oct 11, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a leading organisation in the health-tech industry in Singapore is looking for a Systems Engineer to manage the systems administration function and lead the organisation's system projects
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance standby support.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5-8 years in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Relevant experience in virtualisation technologies such as VMware and Citrix
- Hands on experience in managing window servers 2016 and 2019
- Have experience to manage Microsoft IIS and .net Framework
- Willing to provide application support work
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872215
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3176