- BBBH768124 Oct 14, 2020 Competitive
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley (EA Licence number: 11C5502) connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have est
Our client is among the leading financial services organization with multiple offices across the globe focusing core banking technologies. Moreover, being a force among its market players, they are now seeking for an experienced hands on performance testing professional that focuses on Murex & Onyx suites.
In this role, you will be working with a very experienced team of developers and leaders to support it's centre of excellence group together with being the subject matter to deliver top class testing solutions, automation tooling and comprehensive test processes. In addition, you will also be pivotal in providing accelerated test executions, QA, provide research, analysis and designs to allocated projects
Other responsivities entail:
- Creating test plans, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents
- Conducting data quality assessment & design solutions to detect and improve test data quality
- Contributing to team's automation tool set
- End-To-End testing within a Project
- Pro-actively seek to montinuous improvements to test coverage, execution and test automation
- Continous imporvement test data sets as well as validate test environments.
- Taking an active role in all testing phases
- Maintain QA resources
- Working with JIRA for automation deliverables, test case management, defect management and test reporting
- Reviewing feedback on high-level automation & testing requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- 8+ years of prior experience as a Test/QA Analyst in Automation with at least 3 years in Investment Banking Domain
- Strong experience in testing Murex trading platform and downstream applications
- Proven experience in developing automated Test suite using Murex ONYX test automation tool
- Good hands on experience on MxML Exchange and trade transformations.
- Domain knowledge in Forex and Capital Markets
- Experience in writing SQL on DB2 / Oracle / MS SQL Server
- Basic understanding of JAVA, Maven/ANT, Behavior Driven Development
- Experience in REST API / Middleware, Apache, JMeter tools
- Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins or TeamCity, JIRA
- Experience working in an Agile environment and knowledge in QA best practices
Apply now and include your updated CV in doc. format if you meet the requirements. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 11C5502 | EA Reg No: R1985488
+65 6818 3192