- JN -042023-1931502
- Aug 24, 2023
Tech Job Opportunity! We are partnering with our esteemed client in the government sector to look for an experienced Security Engineer to support government projects.
You will provide crucial enterprise level Infocomm Security expertise to secure the environment.
- Work with security team leaders and our service partners to plan, run and deliver government projects.
- Your goal is to upkeep, strengthen or build new security services, in tandem with ongoing or new cloud and digital adoption goals.
- Take part in conversations or initiatives to achieve standardisation to reduce security operation overheads and improve overall security posture. This includes working with internal and external partners to attend to security issues, problems and request for changes.
- Provide advisory to strengthen project security postures and ensure overall compliance to security policies. This includes Security Acceptance Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests and Security Audits.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and running enterprise level security infrastructure
- Prior experience in providing security consultation and review, eg VAPT
- Experience in Project and Vendor Management
- Preferably with experience in cloud
- Have security as primary practice area with good knowledge in supporting technologies like Network
- Driven and dedicated with good people handling skills
- Open for 2 Year Direct Contract
- Ability to communicate your thoughts and ideas in simple terms to craft and influence opinions
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or an equivalent
If you meet the job requirements, do apply with your updated CV.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22109486