- Oct 19, 2022
*New Role - Urgent Opening for Project Manager | Singapore*
We are looking for a Project Manager on a 12 months extendable contract basis. There are high chances for extension and conversion. If you are interested, please share your resume.
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
- Learn and adopt PMO template and Enterprise Project and Program governance requirements.
- Manage project deliveries independently from start to end with good governance routines.
- You will have opportunity to run projects that deliver strong results for the organization including New Product Enablement, Derivative Central Clearing expansions, Regulatory and Internal Mandates, Technology Improvements, Enterprise Change Transformation projects.
- This includes working with stakeholders to understand the requirements, design solutions, pull together a project plan, chair meetings/minutes, track deliverables/risk/issues, follow up on actions and most importantly bring the team together to deliver a common goal.
- Help resolve conflicts where needed.
- Use PowerPoint, Excel, Visio to create business requirements documents end regular updates to senior stakeholders.
- You will ensure enterprise governance routines are followed.
- You have 3+ years of Program Management (PMO) and project management (BA/PM) experience in FICC Trading Technology and or regulatory and risk & control space.
- You're a good problem solver, proactive, high energy and self-motivated to learn, ability to multi-task and work independency and adapt quickly to changes in priorities.
- You can communicate effectively and influence vertically and horizontally throughout the organization (e.g. business/compliance/ops partners, technical lead, developers and other associates in different locations and time zones).
- You have excellent presentation skills and be able to express new ideas, concerns, and opinions to all level of the organization.
- You have strong business acumen and process knowledge within Global Markets Trading and other supporting functions such as Operations, Risk, Finance.
- Knowledge of FICC products trade life cycle management, market conventions, and central clearing procedures would be a plus.
- You enjoy Business Writing and are good with PowerPoint & Excel - Create business requirement documents, and governance decks and document quality updates for business and senior stakeholders.
- You have strong analytical skills required to drive solutions for complex business requirements.
- You are broadly skilled who is eager to learn and apply new knowledge to your day-to-day work.
What you can expect * You'll be part of a high energy, diverse and inclusive team. The APAC Global Markets Technology Program Management team which is an integrated PMO/BA/PM team responsible for program management and also delivering cross LOB projects for both APAC FICC and Equity Technology.
- You will have the opportunity to learn a lot about program management ad business knowledge across both domains.
- You can expect to work with great teammates and peers who are supportive and helpful as we have a strong culture of diversity and inclusiveness.
- Examples of projects managed by the team i- adoption of new Enterprise Change Management processes, Regulatory mandates, Regulatory inspection, Exchange Upgrades, Business Enablement projects.
EA License No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22108361