Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure
- BBBH781350 May 03, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will plan and oversee multiple interdependent projects, ensuring projects are completed within defined scope, quality, time and cost.
- Develop integrated project plan including detailed activities, resource planning, cost estimation per project
- Ensure accurate allocations of resources throughout the project, providing leadership to multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients to create and deploy successful projects
- Work with stakeholders to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables
- Guide team to deliver plans aligned to overall project objectives
- Set expectations for periodic and milestone reviews including status reports, project risk identification and other dashboards
- Provide inputs and support to develop the project management framework, templates, tools and systems to deliver cost, time and quality metrics
- Drive project to meet schedules, budget, manpower and technical quality targets
- Conduct regular project reviews to recommend schedule changes, cost or resource adjustments
- Review complete IT infrastructure architecture, platform and roadmap, including high availability, disaster recovery and security
- Assess new infrastructure technologies and participate in proof of concept, to assist in defining technology direction, roadmap, framework and policies to meet strategic business initiatives
- Degree in Computer Science
- 7 years' experience in a similar role, managing project
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in administering and maintaining infrastructure
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in administering and maintaining infrastructure domain areas such as Operating Systems (e.g. VMware, Red Hat, Windows Server), Networking (e.g., SDN, Cisco), Security (e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto, F5), Automation (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Terraform), etc.
- Possess good knowledge of networks and networking concepts
- Possess good knowledge of ITIL processes
- Certifications in the above areas would be advantageous
- Experience in manging complex IT infrastructure projects
- Track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery with the ability to manage end-to-end delivery of solutions.
- Experience in managing complex IT infrastructure projects
- Able to prioritise assignments whilst working on multiple concurrent projects
- Good security, audit and compliance knowledge
- Strong passion and desire to learn new technologies
- Possess initiative and able to work independently
- Is meticulous and attentive to details
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of effectively influencing various internal and external stakeholders
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872248
Licence Name: Serene Lim See Min
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3171