M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for a talented Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer.
We are looking for a Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer who will support and maintain infrastructure operations, monitor infrastructure performance and resolve all technical problems. You will need to work well with the team to ensure that infrastructure projects are well implemented in accordance with plans and budgets. You will be driving the implementation of strategies for infrastructure operations and maintenance to ensure availability of stable and secure systems. This includes managing the allocation of project resources and managing the development of the infrastructure team of engineers, by scoping policies and setting performance expectations.
The perfect candidate must be able to identify problems and present new methodologies and/or solutions to key stakeholders to enhance and improve the delivery of infrastructure operations and maintenance services. You must also be able to address multi-faceted issues effectively to ensure systems are stable and secure, adopting methodical approaches to managing project resources as well as being able to communicate well the team and key stakeholders on the solutions developed. You will also be required to be on standby with on-call availability with varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
Support infrastructure design and implementation
* Support technical system analysis to determine the extent to which solutions perform "as required" to ensure that future solutions meet anticipated demand
* Support the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions that adhere to current architecture standards
* Lead the design installations, system migration and integration
* Lead the testing and handover of implemented infrastructure solution
Support infrastructure operations
* Support delivery of optimal infrastructure operations
* Create documents on administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
* Apply diagnostic tools to perform technical analysis of complex software, hardware and infrastructure equipment
* Support the development of report on infrastructure capabilities and limitations
* Support the improvement of maintenance capability by using automation for upgrades, enterprise backup and storage
* Identify key infrastructure operations issues and maintenance priorities
*Support the implementation of agreed infrastructure change requests and maintenance routines
Optimise infrastructure performance
* Support the initiatives to improve the infrastructure systems and service delivery through automation and virtualisation technologies
* Support the monitoring of performance, availability and security of infrastructure systems and key operational metrics
* Support problem/issue identification and resolution
* Escalate problems/issues
* Support simulation of user problems to resolve operating difficulties
* Diagnose problem source through discussions with users
* Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
* Support planned maintenance events, system backup processes and disaster recovery drills
* Support implementation of preventive solutions
Requirements / Qualifications
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON