- BBBH798339 Nov 08, 2021 S$5-9k pm
M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Network Engineer(Cloud).
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to drives the implementation of strategy for infrastructure operations and maintenance to ensure availability of stable and secure systems. You will be managing the allocation of the project resources and developing job scopes out policies and setting performance expectations for team members. You will also be identifying problems that arises as well as presenting new methodologies/solutions to key stakeholders to enhance and improve the delivery of infrastructure operations and maintenance services.
The ideal candidate must be able to address multi-faceted issues effectively to ensure systems are stable and secure. We are also looking for someone who is able to adopt a methodical approach to managing project resources and someone who is able to communicate well to the team and key stakeholders on the solutions developed.
Support infrastructure design and implementation
- Support technical system analysis to determine the extent to which solutions perform "as required" to ensure that future solutions meet anticipated demand
- Support the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions that adhere to current architecture standards
- Lead the design installations, system migration and integration
- Lead the testing and handover of implemented infrastructure solution
Support infrastructure operations
- Support delivery of optimal infrastructure operations
- Create documents on administration, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Apply diagnostic tools to perform technical analysis of complex software, hardware, and infrastructure equipment
- Support the development of report on infrastructure capabilities and limitations
- Support the improvement of maintenance capability by using automation for upgrades, enterprise backup and storage
- Identify key infrastructure operations issues and maintenance priorities
- Support the implementation of agreed infrastructure change requests and maintenance routines
- Develop report on performance and availability of infrastructure systems by review of service uptime, utilisation, throughput etc.
Optimise infrastructure performance
- Support the initiatives to improve the infrastructure systems and service delivery through automation and virtualisation technologies
- Support the monitoring of performance, availability and security of infrastructure systems and key operational metrics
- Support problem/issue identification and resolution
- Escalate problems/issues
- Support simulation of user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Diagnose problem source through discussions with users
- Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
- Support planned maintenance events, system backup processes and disaster recovery drills
- Support implementation of preventive solutions
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience in implementing, managing, and supporting a sizeable and complex network infrastructure and operation in a large organisation with off-site, subsidiaries/business unit.
- Experience and knowledge in Enterprise IT infrastructure covering routing, switching, load balancers, data centre nexus/aci and security devices.
- Vendor service level and project management skill.
- People management and interpersonal skills, showing leadership with a positive working attitude.
- CCNA/CCNP/AWS/ITILv4 certification required.
- Willing to work on after office hours, weekends, and public holiday, when needed.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171