- BBBH795726 Oct 11, 2021 S$10-14k pm
M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for a talented Senior IT Project Manager (Infrastructure).
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to plan and oversee one or multiple inter-dependent projects spanning multiple years that impact one or more business units or one larger project. You will oversee all aspects of assigned projects throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints. Ensuring the accurate allocations of resources throughout the project and leading multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients to create and deploy successful projects.
The perfect candidate must be confident and decisive in leading projects, overseeing the completion and integration of inter-dependent projects and parts. You must have excellent communication skills as well as being capable to effectively influencing various internal and external stakeholders.
Set project management framework
- Provide inputs and support to develop the project management framework, templates, tools and systems to deliver cost, time and quality metrics
- Design training to enable effective application of project management framework across the organisation
- Support the Senior Project Manager in governance of project management framework through audits
- Guide team in adoption of the set framework at the appropriate level
Develop project plan
- Develop the integrated project plan including detailed activities, resource planning, cost estimation per project
- Work with stakeholders to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables
- Review project plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects
- Procure project requirements such as workforce, required information, various agreements and material or technology needed
- Guide team to deliver plans aligned to overall project objectives
- Set expectations for periodic and milestone reviews including status reports, project risk identification and other dashboards
- Drive project to meet schedules, budget, manpower and technical quality targets
- Drive project discipline to document scope changes, issues and risks that affect implementation
- Work with users, technical staff and management to determine and resolve issues associated with project implementation
- Conduct regular project reviews to recommend schedule changes, cost or resource adjustments
- Oversee team management including budgets, forecasting, work allocations and staffing
- Develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions
- Define common goals, direction and accountability among staff
- Drive effective performance management practices within department in accordance with company policies and procedures
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience in implementing and running healthcare infrastructure related projects.
- Experience in management reporting and status tracking.
- Good in presentation skills, skilled in stakeholders engagement and communications
- Able to think on the feet, able to work under stress and handle difficult conversation.
- Meticulous and details will have advantageous
- At least 8 - 10 years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171