- JN -052023-1932586
- Aug 25, 2023
Tech Job Opportunity! We are partnering with our esteemed client in the government sector to look for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with solid experiences in Microsoft suite of products.
About The Role:
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will be part of team to implement and manage the group's Infrastructure and Services. You will work within a team of engineers with strong technical competency to conceptualise, implement and manage the infrastructure services and ensuring high levels of availability, performance and security across the group.
You will also collaborate with peers from other disciplines such as software developers, data engineers, UX Designers and Product Managers to design, develop and implement infrastructure products.
- Lead and work with outsourced service providers and product principals to manage the delivery, operations as well as Tech Refresh for Microsoft Office 365 suite of services:
- Microsoft Exchange Online;
- Microsoft Azure AD and Intune;
- Skype, MS Teams and SharePoint Online;
- Enterprise Documents and Records Management System; and
- Office 365.
- Work closely with the infrastructure architects to rationalise the technical design and ensure the solution works well with Government infrastructure, policies, standards and security requirements.
- Translate the technical solution/design into technical specifications and functional requirements.
- Work with infrastructure architects to rationalise the technical design and ensure the solution works well with Government infrastructure, policies, standards and security requirements.
- Translate solution designs to technical specifications for tender.
- Ensure the operations process and controls are clearly documented and operationalised
- Explore new solutions and technologies, integrate learning and recommendations for operational efficiency and continual improve of the infrastructure for better user experience.
- Plan, design and support Technology Refresh and migration activities for the infrastructure services.
- Ensure smooth service delivery and implementation within the business context.
- At least 5 years of experience in the above domain areas
- Proven planning, implementation and migration experience from Exchange on-premise to Microsoft Exchange Online
- Knowledge in SCRUM or DevOps.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Familiar with PowerShell scripting.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in contractual matters eg. tendering process etc.
- Always keeping up to date of the latest product roadmap and best practices
- Good written and verbal communication, with the ability to present and communicate effectively with non-technical audience.
- Provide inputs to optimise and automate workflows and processes
- Able to work independently and as a good team player with analytical, management and planning skills
- Possess Certification eg. ITIL, Networking and Azure fundamentals
If you meet the job requirements, do apply now with your updated CV.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22109486