- Feb 27, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
An established multinational retailer is currently hiring for a Senior Finance Manager to be part of their expanding team here in Singapore.
- Responsible for finance consolidation, monthly and quarterly management reports forecasting and budgeting processes
- Perform analysis on various consolidated financial drivers for management reporting purposes and prepare and review group reports
- Oversee statutory filings including financial statements and tax, participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Provide financial advice and simulate impact for divestment and acquisitions to investment team and support investments, divestments and business planning activities including advising accounting treatments and performing financial impact simulations including funding forecast
- Assist and support in investor relation matters and manage internal and external audits
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ IT or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in finance consolidation and financial reporting
- Strong knowledge in SFRS and IFRS including dashboards and tools
- Ability to work under high pressure and fast environment
If you are keen to further grow your career and is seeking for an exciting role, click "Apply Now".
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1109889
EAP Name: Lee Sher Lynn