- Mar 07, 2023
*New Job Opportunity*
We are looking for a Senior Digital Forensics Analyst on a 1-year contract basis with a high possibility of an extension or conversion to a permanent role based on performance.
Responsibility & Requirements:
- Utilizing your extensive Digital Forensics and Incident Response experience to conduct and manage your individual caseload across the entire incident response or investigative lifecycle from start to finish
- Discovering unfamiliar technology or data during the midst of an incident or investigation and assessing its relevance to the issues at hand, i.e., stored information, auditing capability, evidential value, etc.
- Identify, analyze, and present evidential data from a wide range of enterprise systems for a wide range of incident or investigative scenarios
- Candidates should have 5+ years of experience in investigating and leading various incident scenarios/investigations as part of a broader DFIR/investigative team from commencement to cessation
- This particular type of candidate will be able to draw upon their well-versed knowledge in computing and networking, together with information security technologies, techniques, and processes
- The candidate may also have initiated or driven initiatives to transform, evolve or upgrade incident scenarios/investigations processes and/or technologies
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, please apply for this job or submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1550061