- TASGRS - Tech SC
- Feb 16, 2023
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant (Recruitment) to join the Technology team in Singapore.
Who We Are
Morgan McKinley is a Global Talent Services company, offering the full spectrum of solutions to meet your resourcing needs. With offices in 10 countries, each and every one of our 1000+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Because when you succeed, we succeed too.
Get to know the division you could be joining
- Dynamic team with established client relationships in the market
- Strong presence and proven track records in IT recruitment
Your role as a Consultant/Senior Consultant, Recruitment Solutions (IT)
- Establishing and strengthening new and existing client and candidate relationships
- Achieving monthly & quarterly targets
- Ensuring highest possible quality of service for clients and candidates
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
What we are looking for
- 2 years + previous IT recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting into Product & Engineering roles would be an advantage
- Proven track-record of working in a demanding sales/professional environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Previous commercial experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills in a sales capacity
- Proven time management and organisational skills
What you get in return
- Hybrid & Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive perks & employee medical and dental benefits
- Generous commission structure
- Training, advancement and internal mobility opportunities
Our Values and Culture
- Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
- Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
- Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
- Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
At the core of our Go Beyond culture, are these four values, which are driven through every aspect of our business. Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply with your CV now or get in touch with Elly Lailee, Talent Acquisition Specialist at .
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
'We have created our culture around a single-minded purpose: to improve lives. It's only when we're at our best, that we can give our best' - Ger Fitzgerald, CEO