You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH787193 Jul 09, 2021 Competitive
I am currently working very closely with a leading digital and e-commerce company and they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their young and dynamic team
- Responsible in maintaining the internal controls, accounting standards, and tax requirements
- Reconcile any discrepancies arising between the system and finance records, proactively seek for solution to identify and minimize the differences
- Involved in the month-end closing including preparation of the financial reports
- Perform monthly cashflow forecast
- Prepare and provide accounting schedules and GST return
- Support auditing and prepare Financial Statements
- Liaising with various stakeholders for new initiatives and processes improvement
- Maintain and enhance existing warehouse management system performance
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in accounting or ACCA, CA or its equivalent
- 5-7 years of working experience in accounting related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great team player with good organization and leadership skills.
- Solid accounting knowledge as well as local tax/audit regulation. Hands-on/relevant working experience in a finance operating environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and good command in English, both written and oral. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is a plus.
- Flexible and bright personality, open to commit in a dynamic environment
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+65 6818 3151