- Oct 14, 2022
This role provides ample training and guidance to junior security engineers to grow further and establish in the security space.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for;
- Work closely with the sales and product teams
- Conduct Proof-Of-Concept (POC) and prepare technical proposals
- Conduct solution presentation and workshops
- Provide presales and project deployment support (if required)
- Propose and explore new and upcoming technologies in the market
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Good knowledge of Security Design Architecture, OSI model, TCP/IP model, Network Security and Protocols
- Experience in security technologies, including firewall and IPS. Palo Alto Networks or Juniper Network certified will be preferred. Otherwise, any other relevant Firewall's Vendor certification will be considered
- At least 2 years' experience in the IT Security domain, in a technical role
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903