Security Engineer/Manager (Audit & Compliance)
- BBBH793121 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader & provider in Singapore by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
The successful candidate will be responsible security audit review and compliance or security risk assessment to ensure compliance to policies and regulations.
- Single Point of Contact for security related audits
- Review & validate the audit reports and provide recommendation / advice to Management
- Ensure compliance to policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Perform compliance assessment and follow up on non-compliant clauses and areas for improvements.
- Review existing documents and practices and propose improvements to meet full compliance and reduce security risks.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 to 10 years' of experience in security auditing/security operation/information Security or cyber security
- Professional security certification in IT security / IT Security audit / IT Governance such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC is an advantage
- Proven experience in Strong security, audit, compliance, and risk management track records.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills combined with strong problem-solving capabilities
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin Lau at email@example.com for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130