Securities Sales Analyst (Contract)
- BBBH796777 Oct 21, 2021 S$0-4k pm
Our client, a leading global investment bank and wealth management firm - institutional securities, wealth management, and investment management is looking for a Sales analyst
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Assist sales in handling daily trade flows/ client requests, including pricing and executions / trade booking
- Work with traders and structurers in originating secutities trades
- Supervising the post trade process by liaising with internal parties such as trading/ middle office / treasury
- Ad hoc projects, such as testing on the business related systems
- Knowledge in securities is a MUST
- Strong MS excel skill (VBA is a PLUS)
- at least 1 year related working experience in sales & trading or middle office
- Major: finance, mathematics, or engineering major is preferred but opening to other majors.
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150