Sales Program Manager (8 months contract)
- BBBH781583 May 21, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a global technology leader is looking to hire a Sales Program Manager (8 months contract) as part of their growth plans, this individual will work closely with external vendor partners.
- Responsible for passing leads to the team
- Running sales programs and manage third party and external vendors
- Management of vendor operations against program KPI's
- Drive performance and resource allocation based on data analysis
- Lead program communication and internal discussions to stakeholders and with internal teams
- Governance work and identify strategic opportunities and manage multiple initiatives
- Minimally 5+ years of experience running call centre sales programs independently or in a vendor / sales program management role
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors including call centres and dealing with sales teams
- Experience working with and building relationships with small and medium businesses
- Strong communication skills and cross functional stakeholder skills
- Able to run a call call centre programs with the ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Good data analysis skills, detail oriented and able to multitask
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153