- Oct 31, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading Insurance company who is hiring a Sales Activation Specialist.
Our client, a well-known Insurance company, is looking to hire an entry level candidate for their Sales activation team. The right person needs to have good communication skills, enjoy working with different people and team, and good PowerPoint/Excel skills.
- Outreach toward agency to increase adoption
- Resolve agency queries and feedback
- Assist agency leaders and financial consultants on reimbursement schemes, including management of appeals
- Be accountable for campaign leads, sales and improvement plans
- Conduct campaign briefings and agency presentations.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of activation of Leads Management campaigns by speaking to stakeholders and vendors
- Ensure and improve compliance to SOP and regulations
- Improve the quality of leads generated in campaigns and reducing complaints from agents and members of public
- Complete all compliance reports, mystery shopping and audits, if any
- Organise and run ad-hoc lead generating campaigns
- Accountable to company level exhibition leads and sales.
- 1 year of working experience or open for entry level candidate
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Marketing is preferred
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in PowerPoint and Excel
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612