Recruitment Coordinator (Tech Giant / 6 months)
- BBBH772893 Jan 09, 2021 Competitive
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Tech Giant and taking responsibility for coordinating interviews and building strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and recruiting teams
An established MNC within the Tech space is now inviting a Recruitment Coordinator to be part of their team. He/she will be rendering support to the Finance department.
- Coordinate the recruiting process, including scheduling interviews, and co-work with our interviewers/hiring managers
- Greet candidates and ensure they have an exceptional experience
- Communicate in a professional, diplomatic and respectful manner with candidates and internal team members while maintaining confidentiality
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers, recruiting team and candidates
- Contribute to various recruiting projects
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Recruitment Coordinator
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills, as well as good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and Time management skills
- Highly detail-oriented and organised individual
- An enthusiastic team player who is inquisitive and eager to learn
- Proactively identify and take action on areas for process improvement
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Name: Shawn Foo
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161