- Nov 21, 2022
Who We Are
Morgan McKinley is a Global Talent Services company, offering the full spectrum of solutions to meet your resourcing needs. With offices in 10 countries, each and every one of our 1000+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Because when you succeed, we succeed too.
We are looking to hire an experienced recruiter for a 360 recruitment consultant role, specialising in hiring for Accouting & Finance roles within Singapore.
Get to know the division you could be joining
You will be joining an office of 80+ recruiters in Singapore, who each have have their own specialism across perm, contract, RPO and MSP recruitment, within Banking & Financial Services, Technology or Commerce and Industry. As a well established business we have high number of preferred supplier agreements, giving you a fantastic base to grow and develop your desk.
As an Accouting & Finance recruiter, you will sit in the Commerce & Industry team, a team of 10 exerperienced recruiters. You will report into the Manager for Accouting & Finance and HR team.
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly fee targets.
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking.
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates.
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls.
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in.
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview.
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system.
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date.
What we are looking for
- A proven track record as a recruitment consultant.
- Ability to solve problems and be organise in your thinking and approach to work.
- Outstanding communication and influencing/ interpersonal skills.
- A professional, self-motivated individual with a relentlessly positive attitude, desire to learn, and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-confidence, and someone who thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Alignment with Morgan McKinley values and vision.
What you get in return
- Hybrid & Flexible working.
- Structured training programs throughout your career.
- Clear career pathway.
- Uncapped commission with transparent commission scheme.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual business events and incentives.
- Established business platform with a strong database of candidates and clients.
- Open, supporting, friendly and fun team to work with.
Our Values and Culture
Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
At the core of our Go Beyond culture, are these four values, which are driven through every aspect of our business. Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with Stephanie Croxford at
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No:R1879648