- Feb 22, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
MMk Talent solutions is hiring a Project Manager for a leading award winning IT Health tech agency where you will be part of National level projects
We are currently hiring for SG`s Health Tech leader who will be part of a team responsible to oversee several national level standards projects across business units
Roles and responsibilities
1) Manage and responsible for multiple projects from initiation to implementation.
2) Determine project goals to ensure the project supports business objectives and strategies.
3) Develop project plans which include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget, schedules, complete and submit required internal/external forms/paper.
4) Discuss with project teams and clusters, and clear required forum for project plans to be included in clusters and project teams' next financial year workplan.
5) Define project tasks and resource requirements to achieve optimal resource utilization.
6) Identify, manage and track issues, risks and dependencies that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
7) Track project deliverables and ensure projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards.
8) Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis
9) Engagement, communication and promotion of plans to key stakeholders.
10) Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
11) Liaise with internal teams to identify objectives and deliverables for relevant work plans.
12) Manage vendors and internal customers to deliver projects, change requests and service requests on time to meet overall project goals.
13) Ensure smooth transition from project delivery to operations.
14) Prepare and submit funding requests
1) Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) At least 10-15 years in IT industry, with at least 10 years of relevant hands-on experience in the management of development, implementation and maintenance of IT systems.
3) Solid understanding of SDLC via demonstrated experience through minimum 5 full project lifecycles.
4) Good grasp of IT technologies, methodologies and best practices.
5) Good understanding through experience in following types of project implementations:
a. web-based application,
b. thick-client application,
c. system and data integration (eg. Using Enterprise Service Bus), and
d. data migration.
6) Possess strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness with the ability to work with different groups of stakeholders.
7) Strong critical skills such as collaboration, oral and written.
8) Knowledge with hands-on experience in development using programming languages such as .Net, Java, C#, Python.
9) Knowledge/experience with application framework such as Spring Framework would be an advantage.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22105417