- BBBH795977 Oct 13, 2021 S$5-9k pm
M3S is looking for a Production Support System Analyst on behalf of our client who is a nationwide health technology implementation company.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary project, modernizing the IT system landscape of the healthcare industry in Singapore.
As a System Analyst you will provide production support, be involved in mini projects, as well as handle change requests for the programme. This role is part of the Production Support team and will report to the Production Support Lead.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Be involved in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email me at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1547291
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3137