Production Support Analyst (IT)
- BBBH778448 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader in Singapore, by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Able to work independently and processes analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage but not mandatory
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of resume to email@example.com
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3130