- Mar 08, 2023
Our client is the world leader in providing a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud space is now looking for a Procurement Ops Specialist.
- Independently and cross-functionally deliver on projects/goals
- Manage assigned supplier onboarding and qualification processes
- Manage assigned tender events, and related follow-on contract generation supporting the Procurement Category Manager.
- Manage post contract metrics and audit process for work awarded.
- Identify dashboard requirements for metrics reporting and identify opportunities for process improvement and develop training documentation
- Monitor and manage purchase requisition process using information provided by business owners and suppliers.
- Graduate degree from an accredited university
- 3 years of relevant work experience in a procurement capacity
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Self motivated and independent
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise well with internal and external parties
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd FOO HOU SHENG SHAWN EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R11872138