Private Equity, Senior Vice President - Family Office
- BBBH756796 Nov 10, 2020 Competitive
We are looking for a Private Equity, Senior/Vice President for a Family Office in Singapore. You will come from an M&A or Private Equity background.
My client is looking to grow the Private Equity arm of their already well established family office. The desirable candidate will have experience in M&A, within banking, or the funds industry. This unique opportunity is suitable for those that want to work in a small, entrepreneurial, hands on environment.
- Research, evaluate and present to the Senior Leadership Team, assess strategy, value creation, and monitor the competitive landscape
- Advise Senior Leadership team on both new investment opportunities and exit plans for existing holdings
- Perform investment analysis, execute M&A transaction and oversee operational execution
- Produce quarterly performance packs that assess our businesses and present those packs to senior leadership
- Promote and implement good governance standards within our portfolio companies
- Build and maintain relationships with our external partners, such as investment banks and external consultants
At least 10 years experience within private equity, investment banking or management consulting
Kindly apply with your updated CV.
Associate Director | Banking & Financial Services
+65 6818 3193