Private Equity Fund Accountant
- BBBH767811 Oct 08, 2020 S$50-99k
Our client is an established Private Equity Asset Management firm with AUM of more than US$6B looking to hire a Private Equity Fund Accountant.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains internal set of accounting records/shadow books with the accounting software
- Perform daily cash reconciliations
- Review reports done by Fund Administrator
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Assist with reviewing financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Assist with year-end audit process with the internal and external auditors
- Maintain relationship and be point of contact with brokers, custodian, banks, fund administrator, auditors and other service providers.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years work experience within a Private Equity Fund
- The ideal candidate should be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant with Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent.
Due to the nature of the business, this role is only open to Singaporeans/PR.
Our client offers an attractive remunerations package, excellent bonuses and health insurance.
Please send your resume, in WORD format and click APPLY NOW or alternatively, you may send your CV to me at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090183
License Name: Lin Hui Fiona