- BBBH791758 Aug 31, 2021 Competitive
My client, a well known multinational technology firm is looking to hire a subject matter expert for their data privacy and public policy team.
Privacy and Data Policy Expert (12 Months Contract - Convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading multinational technology company to support their expanding Data Privacy team in Singapore.
The incumbent will be supporting the public policy team across APAC region and be an individual contributor.
- Support country public policy teams across the region
- The Public policy team engages with Governments in different regions. A lot of these countries release draft bills and the incumbent must review the draft bill, and sometimes also engage with the governments, trade association to discuss the draft bills and how it might affect the business
- Analyse privacy implications on products launching
- Push program work, where they will be partnering with Trade Associations and Regulators.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Privacy
- Open to candidates from other tech companies who are doing the same thing in Privacy & Data Protection. Also open to candidates with formal experience working with Privacy Regulators in the region or lawyers by training are also potential people to look at with the right skill sets.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174