- JN -052023-1938473
- May 25, 2023
We are looking for an Operations Engineer to join our Client , responsible for delivering new and improved capabilities in systems.
As an Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing and improving our day-to-day operations, identifying and resolving issues, and implementing and maintaining systems that support our business objectives.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations
- Identify and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Plan and implement systems to improve efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive projects forward
- Monitor and analyze data to inform strategic decision-making
- Level 2 support will include attending to user queries, analysis and investigation of issues
reported, ensuring the issues are fixed as per user requirement.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve application issues and user queries.
- Log the issues received, track and monitor the progress of fixes in a timely manner,
according to established Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Involvement in the system integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) prior
to production implementation of changes.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in implementing application patches, bug fixes and any necessary
upgrades in accordance with OS/Software/Security policies.
- Participate in implementation of projects and enhancements to provide inputs and review
maintenance support requirements.
- Work with various internal teams (Infra/Database/Security/Cyber Defence/Data Centre Ops)
to detect and remediate incidents, problems and changes.
- Provide periodic updates and reports to internal and user management
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in operations management or a similar role
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- ITIL v3/v4 certification and strong service oriented experience / background preferred
- Proven experience supporting Web / Mobile / Client based applications
If you are passionate about technology and driven to make a difference, we encourage you to apply today.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with Maralene Joshua at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Singapore, Talent Solutions
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No: R2093737